Replace those old, decaying door panels with a fresh set of our HARD Motorsport Lightweight Door Panels in your BMW E92.
Give your E92 interior a fresh, unique, finished appearance similar to BMW Motorsport Factory race cars. These Door Panels are quality parts with the attention to detail that you would expect from HARD Motorsport.
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- OEM-style/appearance for a custom factory look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door with anodized bracket kit, or you may fabricate your own mounting system to suite your requirements.
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 11oz each...complete factory panels weigh about 8 pounds each
- Over 10.5 lbs in total weight savings over stock. Compare to .060 aluminum panels weighing 6.5 lbs each
- Low profile design
- Filled map pockets and pull handles
- Racing style nylon door pull strap (included) BLACK ONLY to meet racing safety guidelines.
- Compatible with original door latches
- Can be used with our RS-Style Door Latch pull-strap conversions (as shown). SOLD SEPARATELY
Low profile design for weight reduction and a slimmer profile
If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are in-place, these DO NOT have speaker profiles for mounting the speakers...sorry, these are designed for reduced weight on race cars.
Slight variances in material and the thermoforming process are possible. We provide a semi-rough cut panel that may require additional trimming and modification to get the fitment and clearance that you desire. These are not intended to compared to the OEM panels in materials, fitment or attachment.
For INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Contact email@example.com to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing and shipping address.
**WARNING: These Door Panel replacements were NOT designed for the O.E.M. side impact airbag mechanism; it will not interact nor is it designed to interact with this system on the car.**
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
That was a good purchase
Great lightweight door panels for e92 m3, i believe these are the only affordable ones made. I was constantly bumping my elbows on the armrest, they free up the space and they look half decent. Fits very well, might need to trim for perfect fitment. The only thing i didnt like is it requires drilling into actual door metal to install. I installed rivnuts into the existing holes on the door to secure panels.
Reply from HARD Motorsport:
Threaded Rivnuts and standoffs are a great way to mount the panels using the stock panel clip holes!