Replace those old, decaying door panels with a fresh set of our HARD Motorsport Lightweight Textured Door Panels in your BMW E46 M3 and non-M Coupe.
Give your E46 interior a fresh, unique, finished appearance similar to BMW Motorsport Factory race cars. These Door Panels are quality parts with the attention to detail that you would expect from HARD Motorsport.
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- Styled for a custom factory look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door with anodized bracket kit, or you may fabricate your own mounting system to suite your requirements
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 11oz each (complete factory panels weigh about 13 pounds each)
- Over 10.5 lbs in total weight savings over stock parts; compare to .060 aluminum panels weighing 6.5 lbs each
- Low profile design
- Filled map pockets and pull handles
- Racing style nylon door pull strap (included) BLACK ONLY to meet racing safety guidelines.
- Compatible with original door latches
Low profile design for weight reduction and a slimmer profile (O.E.M. vs. HARD Motorsport version)
If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are in-place, these DO NOT have speaker profiles for mounting the speakers...sorry, these are designed for reduced weight on race cars.
Slight variances in material and the thermoforming process are possible. We provide a semi-rough cut panel that may require additional trimming and modification to get the fitment and clearance that you desire. These are not intended to compared to the OEM panels in materials, fitment or attachment.
MOUNTING HARDWARE: 8 anodized aluminum brackets and blind pop-rivets. (you may replace with your own hardware such as nutserts and screws if you desire during installation)
**we no longer provide the original stand-off style mounting kit due to customer feedback**
For INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing and shipping address.
**WARNING: These Door Panel replacements were NOT designed for the O.E.M. side impact airbag mechanism; it will not interact nor is it designed to interact with this system on the car.**