HARD Motorsport - BMW E92 Lightweight Rear Side Interior Panels
The HARD Motorsport BMW E92 Rear Seat Interior Side Panel Kit pairs great with our E92 Lightweight Door Panels. These are a great replacement for the heavier oem panels. This kit comes as a pair L/R side with basic mounting hardware.
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- Can be covered with wrap vinyl or suede flocked for custom appearance (contact us for details)
- Mounting hardware included
- Manufactured in Textured Finish
- Bolt holes do not come pre drilled. Panels are pre-trimmed, but may need final triming for better fitment depending how your car is prepped/equipped.
- Compatible with OEM windows and seatbelts.
- *NOT suitable for convertible.
MADE IN USA
**WARNING: These Door Panel replacements were NOT designed for the O.E.M. side impact airbag mechanism; it will not interact nor is it designed to interact with this system on the car.**
Slight variances in material and the thermoforming process are possible. We provide a semi-rough cut panel that may require additional trimming and modification to get the fitment and clearance that you desire.
We use ABS Plastics because it is ideal for the thermoforming process, is widely available, easy to modify and customize, and can be worked and painted with standard finishes such as automotive paints and vinyl wraps. Plastics are also less expensive than heavier alternatives, such as fiberglass.ABS Plastic is reactive to UV radiation and temperature. Expansion warping may occur with extended exposure to both direct and indirect sunlight, even in overcast conditions. Please keep in mind that a car’s interior will reach temps much higher than the atmospheric temp in minutes when left in the sun without ventilation. A UV protective coating, paint, or vinyl wrap should be installed to help reduce reactiveness to UV radiation. Deformation due to UV or heat exposure will not be considered a manufacturing defect.