BMW E90 Lightweight Door Panels - FRONT SET
Replace those old, decaying door panels with a fresh set of our HARD Motorsport Lightweight Textured Door Panels in your BMW E9X.
Give your E9X interior a fresh, unique, finished appearance similar to BMW Motorsport Factory race cars. These Door Panels are quality parts with the attention to detail that you would expect from HARD Motorsport.
- FRONT SET ONLY - SOLD AS A L/R PAIR
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- OEM-style/appearance for a custom factory look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door with anodized bracket kit, or you may fabricate your own mounting system to suite your requirements.
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 11oz each (complete factory panels weigh about 13 pounds each)
- Over 10.5 lbs in total weight savings over stock parts; compare to .060 aluminum panels weighing 6.5 lbs each
- Low profile design to allow installation of interior safety cages.
- Filled map pockets and pull handles
- Racing style nylon door pull strap (included) BLACK ONLY to meet racing safety guidelines.
- Compatible with original door latches
- Can be used with our RS-Style Door Latch pull-strap conversions (as shown). SOLD SEPARATELY
- Mounting kit includes 8 aluminum brackets and rivets. You may elect to design your own mounting solution that best suits your requirements and expectations.
Low profile design for weight reduction and a slimmer profile
If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are in-place, these DO NOT have speaker profiles for mounting the speakers...sorry, these are designed for reduced weight on track cars.
Slight variances in material and the thermoforming process are possible. We provide a semi-rough cut panel that may require additional trimming and modification to get the fitment and clearance that you desire.
A UV protective coating, paint, or vinyl wrap should be installed to help reduce reactiveness to UV radiation.
We use ABS Plastics because it is ideal for the thermoforming process, is widely available, easy to modify and customize, and can be worked and painted with standard finishes such as automotive paints and vinyl wraps. Plastics are also less expensive than heavier alternatives, such as fiberglass.ABS Plastic is reactive to UV radiation and temperature. Expansion warping may occur with extended exposure to both direct and indirect sunlight, even in overcast conditions. Please keep in mind that a car’s interior will reach temps much higher than the atmospheric temp in minutes when left in the sun without ventilation. Deformation due to UV or heat exposure will not be considered a manufacturing defect.
For INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Contact email@example.com to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing and shipping address. Shipping Estimates quoted on website may not reflect the most current pricing.
**WARNING: These Door Panel replacements were NOT designed for the O.E.M. side impact airbag mechanism; it will not interact nor is it designed to interact with this system on the car.**
MADE IN THE USA : Intended for offroad/track use