HARD Motorsport E9X Dive Planes/Canards were laser scanned and CAD designed for direct fitment onto the non M3 “M-Tech” or “M-Sport” style replica front bumper. Our solid, one-piece design is manufactured from quality ABS plastics, which makes them both durable and affordable. Designed as a consistent curve, instead of a flat panel, to maximize aerodynamic efficiency. Sold in pairs.
- Add aerodynamic downforce to the front of the car by redirecting on-coming air upward
- Direct 'wasted' air toward other aero devices on the car, such as the rear spoiler, for additional downforce
- Reduce the significant drag created by larger, wider tires by redirecting on-coming air
- Achieve balance between front and rear downforce
The result of a pair of sleek Canards that provide efficient aerodynamic deflection is, the car is able achieve downforce while the thin design looks perfect on the BMW chassis, and giving a net benefit of reduced drag by redirecting air away from larger tires and wheel arches.
- Primer finished. We smooth and prime with a black finish. Ready to mount or prep and paint
- Some Surface irregularity is normal. Can be prepped and finsished as desired.
- Non-M with M3 style front bumper cover upgrade
- Non-M with M-Tech style front bumper cover upgrade
Includes black, all aluminum expanding blind rivets.
Weight: 1.25 oz
- Bumper cover may not need to be removed, depending on your need to access the back.
- Position as desired for effective fitment. (See photos for reference) Canards are curved to fit as shown.
- Mark bumper to locate drilling points for mounting matching the canard.
- Drill using 3/16” bit. Install canard using supplied rivets, or other hardware of your choice.