HARD Motorsport E36 Dive Planes/Canards were laser scanned and CAD designed for direct fitment onto the E36 M-Tech front bumper. Our solid, one-piece design is manufactured from quality ABS Plastics which makes them both durable and affordable. Designed as a consistent curve, instead of a flat panel, to maximize aerodynamic efficiency. Sold in pairs.
- Add aerodynamic downforce to the front of the car by redirecting on-coming air upward
- Direct 'wasted' air toward other aero devices on the car, such as the rear spoiler, to give you even more downforce
- Reduce the significant drag created by larger, wider tires by redirecting on-coming air
- Achieve balance between front and rear downforce
The result is a pair of sleek Canards that provides efficient aerodynamic deflection and creates downforce, while the thin design looks perfect on the BMW E36's classic chassis, giving a net benefit of reduced drag by redirecting air away from larger tires and wheel arches.
- Painted. We smooth, prime, and paint. Satin black enamel paint. Can be repainted
- M3 E36 (includes black, all aluminum rivets and backers for easy installation. Backers MUST be used on the back of the bumper cover for proper installation)
Weight: 1.25 oz
Size: 5.5cm x 24cm