HARD Motorsport - BMW E36 Glovebox + Airbag Delete Panel
Our delete panels retain a more OEM factory appearance while shaving weight and unnecessary bulk from your E36 coupe. This panel does exactly that. Pull that glovebox and the airbag delete cover panel without leaving a gaping hole in your dash. Nobody needs to see that.
- 1 Piece Thermoformed ABS Panel
- Mounting standoffs and hardware.
- Fits E36 coupes equipped with passenger side dash airbag.
- Will not fit early, non-airbag coupe or sedans or Ti compact E36 models
- Slight variations in the ABS is normal due to the material and the manufacting process. Some adjustment may be needed.
- Your dash shape will warp and change slightly due to age and exposure. No two dashes are identical.
- Additional support may be needed if you install any components such as switches or gauges.
- DO NOT INSTALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT SUCH AS BATTERY CUTOFF OR FIRE SUPPRESSION SWITCHES.
Photos are for representation only. Hardware is not shown installed for reference.
*DO NOT USE THIS PANEL WITH THE FACTORY PASSENGER SIDE AIRBAG STILL PRESENT IN THE VEHICLE.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY.
INTENDED FOR TRACK AND OFFROAD USE ONLY.
- Remove glovebox and airbag cover panel.
- Remove factory airbag SRS device per recommended BMW removal proceedure.
- Replace factory hardware U-clips for the glovebox with the clips provided.
- Test-fit the panel for fitment. Make any adjustments as desired. (see notes)
- Use the standoffs provided as a guide for locating the points to drill if using the included M6 hardware.
- (note: due to manufacturing process, the dimples in the glovebox face may not be perfectly aligned with hardware)
- Fit the panel into place.
- RECOMMENDED: Use a bead of silicone around the airbag panel for a clean finish, and to help secure this portion of the panel into place.
You may paint or cover your panels to better match your interior. SEM paint products are recommended.
Made in the U.S.A.!!!
* Right-hand drive option is not available.