HARD Motorsport Racing Footwell w Aluminum Floor Plate - BMW E36
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black) Textured
- Styled appearance for a custom 'factory' look and feel
- Provides an even, surface for driver comfort and foot control.
- Keeps the driver's feet off the metal floor pan that can get quite hot.
- Aluminum plates easily removable if needed. Makes cleaning or finding that missing 10mm socket easy!
- Lightweight at just 4 lbs.
- Easily modified for fitment for most applications where safety cages have been installed.
- Dead Pedal feature incorporated into driver footwell.
- Matching Passenger side also available!
- Designed to utilize stock mounting tabs, although more can be added at installers preference.
These footwells were designed specifically with racing or track-modified cars in mind. These provide a cleaner, clutter-free area where other floor plates fall short. LITERALLY! Molded from durable ABS plastics, the tubbed design keeps the area around the driver's feet free from obstructions on all sides, while the raised floor plates provide a level surface for easy movement across the pedals.
- This part is compatible with the stock center console and most floor mounted seat brackets and sliders.
- Compatible with stock or HARD Motorsport racing pedals. (May be modified to fit E46M3 accelerator pedal for S54 swapped cars)
- Not compatible with oem carpet in place.
MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH SEDAN. (untested)
For International orders where shipping is not automatically calculated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing address for shipping.