6ocRALLYSPORT GD Light Weight Door Panel REAR SET - Subaru Impreza 02-07
Our lightweight door panels are designed to allow custom install of safety cage or door bars. The slim and lightweight design looks great and provides about a 6lb weight loss compared to stock panels with speakers and even more with gutted doors.
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- O.E.M.-style appearance for a custom 'factory' look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 6oz each.
- Filled map pockets and pull handles (rear doors are shipped without cutout)
- Compatible with original door latches
- Paintable or can be covered with wrap vinyl or suede flocked for custom appearance
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in Textured Finish
- If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are required, our door panels are easy to cut to add the factory speakers and any other accessories that you may want to add.
MADE IN THE USA
Threaded Insert Tool - Nutsert Tool - Metric (5mm)
Found on Amazon or reputable tool specialist
Note: Sold in pairs. Please allow 1-2 weeks for this product to be manufactured if not in stock.
For International orders, please contact email@example.com to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing address for shipping. Pricing included with purchase may be inaccurate due to the limitations of our website and the constant changes in worldwide shipping services.
ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO RELEASING SHIPMENT. This item may exceed shipping limits in some countries. We encourage international buyers to look for transfers shipping agents to assist in export.
Slight variances in material and the thermoforming process are possible. We provide a semi-rough cut panel that may require additional trimming and modification to get the fitment and clearance that you desire.
We use ABS Plastics because it is ideal for the thermoforming process, is widely available, easy to modify and customize, and can be worked and painted with standard finishes such as automotive paints and vinyl wraps. Plastics are also less expensive than heavier alternatives, such as fiberglass.ABS Plastic is reactive to UV radiation and temperature. Expansion warping may occur with extended exposure to both direct and indirect sunlight, even in overcast conditions. Please keep in mind that a car’s interior will reach temps much higher than the atmospheric temp in minutes when left in the sun without ventilation. A UV protective coating, paint, or vinyl wrap should be installed to help reduce reactiveness to UV radiation. Deformation due to UV or heat exposure will not be considered a manufacturing defect.