6oc RALLYSPORT "GC" Rear Seat Delete Panel Kit - Subaru Impreza 93-01 Coupe/Sedan
The 6OC Rear Seat Delete Panel Kit is great if you have taken out the seats in your rally or track car or, if you want to get rid of the rear seats but haven't found a great solution until now! This 3 piece kit comes with the upper rear deck panel, back panel and the lower rear seat panel. Thermoformed from ABS plastic. Brackets and push clips are included to attach the panels together. The panels come pre trimmed and ready for installed.
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- Textured Surface. Material is not finished. Some surface irregularities may be present due to the production process.
- Compatible with original Side Panels or our ABS racing version.
- Can be covered with wrap vinyl or suede flocked for custom appearance (contact us for details) UV Protection is recommended.
- Mounting hardware included. We keep it simple. You may choose to use your own mounting solutions and hardware.
- If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are required, the upper deck panel is easy to cut to add the factory speakers and any other accessories that you may want to add.
Note: Please allow 1-2 weeks for this product to be manufactured if not in stock. Because this item is so large, shipping options are required and free shipping is excluded.
For International orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing address for shipping.
Slight variances in material and the thermoforming process are possible. We provide a semi-rough cut panel that may require additional trimming and modification to get the fitment and clearance that you desire.
A UV protective coating, paint, or vinyl wrap should be installed to help reduce reactiveness to UV radiation.
We use ABS Plastics because it is ideal for the thermoforming process, is widely available, easy to modify and customize, and can be worked and painted with standard finishes such as automotive paints and vinyl wraps. Plastics are also less expensive than heavier alternatives, such as fiberglass.ABS Plastic is reactive to UV radiation and temperature. Expansion warping may occur with extended exposure to both direct and indirect sunlight, even in overcast conditions. Please keep in mind that a car’s interior will reach temps much higher than the atmospheric temp in minutes when left in the sun without ventilation. Deformation due to UV or heat exposure will not be considered a manufacturing defect.
Hardware kit provided includes specialized aluminum brackets to aid with install. Use rivets to attach panels to these brackets:
Push style plastic clips install along the bottom of the back piece to attach the back to the base. Drill holes when parts are aligned to clip them together.
Bolts attach into stock locations