6oc GC SEDAN Light Weight Front Door Panels - Subaru Impreza 93-01
Our lightweight, rallysport inspired door panels are designed to look great and provides about a 6lb weight loss compared to stock panels with speakers and even more with gutted doors. Switch pod molded on the driver door panel allows for use of the factory window switches. Window switch spacer and CF trim is optional for easy installation of the factory switch mechanism. (not available without switch pod)
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- O.E.M.-style appearance for a custom 'factory' look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 8oz each.
- Shaved map pockets and pull handles
- Compatible with original door latches
- Molded switch pod on Left Front, Driver door. Optional mounting kit available. (may interfere with some safety cages)
- Mounting hardware, 1.5” black pull straps included
- Textured Finish for a more factory appearance
- Easily modified. Our door panels are easy to cut to add the factory speakers and any other accessories that you may want to add.
- Paintable to custom match your interior.
Threaded Insert Tool - Nutsert Tool - Metric (5mm)
Found on Amazon or reputable tool specialist
Note: Sold in pairs. Please allow 1-2 weeks for this product to be manufactured if not in stock.
Low profile design for weight reduction and a slimmer profile
If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are in-place, these DO NOT have speaker profiles for mounting the speakers...sorry, these are designed for reduced weight on race cars.
Slight variances in material and the thermoforming process are possible. We provide a semi-rough cut panel that may require additional trimming and modification to get the fitment and clearance that you desire. These are not intended to compared to the OEM panels in materials, fitment or attachment.
For INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Contact [email protected] to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing and shipping address.
**WARNING: These Door Panel replacements were NOT designed for the O.E.M. side impact airbag mechanism; it will not interact nor is it designed to interact with this system on the car.**