CAE Ultra Shifter & DSSR - BMW E8X E9X "S DSSR"
The BMW Ultra Shifter for the E8X & E9X chassis required that we change over 85% to get the fitment and performance to the standards that you should expect from CAE.
|1´E81 116i 1.6 N43||3´E90 LCI 318i N43|
|1´E81 116i 1.6 N45N||3´E90 LCI 318i N46|
|1´E81 116i 2.0||3´E90 LCI 318i N46N|
|1´E81 118i N43||3´E90 LCI 320i N43|
|1´E81 118i N46N||3´E90 LCI 320i N46|
|1´E81 120i N43||3´E90 LCI 320i N46N|
|1´E81 120i N46N||3´E91 318i N43|
|1´E87 116i||3´E91 318i N46|
|1´E87 118i||3´E91 318i N46N|
|1´E87 120i||3´E91 320i N43|
|1´E87 LCI 1.6 N43||3´E91 320i N46|
|1´E87 LCI 1.6 N45N||3´E91 320i N46N|
|1´E87 LCI 116i 2.0||3´E91 LCI 316i|
|1´E87 LCI 118i N43||3´E91 LCI 318i N43|
|1´E87 LCI 118i N46N||3´E91 LCI 318i N46N|
|1´E87 LCI 120i N43||3´E91 LCI 320i N43|
|1´E87 LCI 120i N46N||3´E91 LCI 320i N46N|
|1´E88 118i N43||3´E92 316i|
|1´E88 118i N46N||3´E92 320i N43|
|1´E88 120i N43||3´E92 320i N46N|
|1´E88 120i N46N||3´E92 320i N46N|
|1´E82 120i N43||3´E92 LCI 316i|
|1´E82 120i N46N||3´E92 LCI 318i|
|3´E90 316i N43||3´E92 LCI 320i N43|
|3´E90 316i N45||3´E92 LCI 320i N46N|
|3´E90 316i N45N||3´E93 320i N43|
|3´E90 318i N43||3´E93 320i N46N|
|3´E90 318i N46||3´E93 LCI 318i|
|3´E90 318i N46N||3´E93 LCI 320i N43|
|3´E90 320i N43||3´E93 LCI 320i N46N|
|3´E90 320i N46||X1 E84 18i|
|3´E90 320i N46N|
If your chassis is not listed, you may require a different length DSSR
- Complete kit for adaptation to BMW E8X, E9X Chassis with 6 speed manual gearbox standard H-pattern
- CAE Adjustable "L" DSSR selector Rod INCLUDED! (required for installation and function)
- No drilling into the Tunnel Sheet required !!! This is NEW for CAE.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift knob close to the steering wheel.
The shift pattern is confined to approx. 75 x 75 mm, therfore super-precise shifting, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3/ 6mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated 3/4 position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing alleys while shifting up and down.
- 1/2 - 5/6 and reverse alleys adjustable separately.
- Shifter is intended for vehicles with interior equipment, he can be installed nearly invisible
The centre console have to be modified for fitting over the shifter.
- Optionally available in uncoated aluminum, anodized black finish or anodized grey.
- You can choose anodized aluminium gear lever knob in the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
Grey Alcantara with a blue or red stitching optional for additional fee
|Total height:||approx. 375 mm (apx 50mm shorter than 10023)|
|Total length:||approx. 180 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 180 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 75 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 75 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,66 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 100 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, DSSR Selector Rod, Cover plate with rubber boot, all screws and small parts needed for assembly.
Installation Manual PDF for download
(Guide provided by the manufacturer) Eng Version
Imported from Germany.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.